Designing with Space Syntax, funded by passion, 2014_current [new open-source release coming soon]
Team: Dr.ir. P. Nourian, ir. S. Rezvani
Note: The software is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind.
SYNTACTIC (Designing with Space Syntax) is a plugin for Grasshopper©. This toolkit is also known as SpaceSyntax_for_GenerativeDesign is compatible with SpiderWeb, invented by Richard Schaffranek. We hereby thank Richard, for all we have learned from his very interesting tool kit. This package (SYNTACTIC) is provided “as is” at the moment, without any responsibility for the developers in case of any (potential) damages to the work or materials of users.
- Hospital layout design renovation as a Quadratic Assignment Problem with geodesic distances
- Designing with Space Syntax A configurative approach to architectural layout, proposing a computa- tional methodology
- A SYNTACTIC Architectural Design Methodology: Integrating real-time Space Syntax analysis in a configurative architectural design process
- My PhD dissertation (see chapters 3 & 4)
Presentations in Professional Media:
- Space Syntax Symposium 9 - Presentation
- Generative Syntax in Architecture and Urban Design in AAG 2014 @ UCL in together with Richard Schaffranek (TU Wien, AT)