Human-Space Interaction Modelling
Spatial Cognition and Space Navigation
Background and aim:
Humans and their environment have a reciprocal relation: we constantly build and change our environment and our environment shapes the way we use the space and navigate through it. However, we still lack a comprehensive understanding of how different spatial qualities affect legibility of space and its ergonomy.
- How can we objectively assess the cognitive and ergonomic comfort of a spatial configuration?
- To design and develop a computational framework for assessing the cognitive/ergonomic spatial qualities.
- Spatial Computing (Computational Geometry & Linear Algebra)
- Mathematical Analysis of Visibility
- Deep Neural Networks (DNN, Artificial Intelligence)
- Computer Programming (Python or C#)