Gamification of Generative Design
For Combinatorial Generation of Modular Designs
Background and aim:
Participatory design is a necessity especially when multiple stakeholders are to be involved in design and operation of a building. Gamification of design into a combinatorial configuration process provides an interactive medium for stakeholders to be included in decision-making, explore the vast possibilities of modular systems, and easily co-create valid designs.
- How to formalize architectural design process as a participatory game?
- To design and prototype toolsets and tile-sets for combinatorial design games aimed at modular assemblies.
- Geometric Design and Tessellation
- Computational Topology & Geometry (optionally in Python)
- Participatory Architectural Design